Check out a cool party reportage
Compo results at Pouet
Here are the results for all of the compos. Great amount of entries with a lot of variety this year. Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you for great event
This years event is now over. Alternative Party wants to thank all the visitors, speakers, artists, sceners, exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ALL of you for a warm and lovely event we got.
Travelling to Helsinki
For instructions, how to get to the venue inside Helsinki, check the venue page.
For an overview on where Helsinki and the Cable Factory is located, check out this map from Google Maps.
Helsinki can be reached by plane from all over the world and by ferries or car from neighbouring countries.
Low cost airlines
Other air travel
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. Helsinki main airport, 30 km to the party place.
- Tampere-Pirkkala Airport. Ryanair lands here, 190 km to the party place.
From Helsinki-Vantaa airport to the party place: From the airport take a bus to city center, then go to Ruoholahti by metro. Taxi from airport to party place costs ca. 35 €.
From Tampere-Pirkkala airport to the party place: There is a bus connection from airport to Tampere. From Tampere you can get to Helsinki easily by train. From railway station go to Ruoholahti by metro.
It is also possible to use the national carrier Finnair if you prefer flying instead of using train.
- Eckerö Line (from Estonia)
- LindaLine Express (from Estonia)
- Tallink Silja (from Sweden, Rostock and Estonia)
- Viking Line (from Sweden and Estonia)
From ferry terminal to the party place: Helsinki has many ferry terminals. When using public transport, travel first to the main railway station and take the metro to the party place. Taxi to party place costs ca. 15 €.
Busses and public transportation
Car rentalFor example, following international car rental companies are available in Helsinki:
With car it is possible to:
- Drive through Denmark, Sweden and take the ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Drive through the Baltic and take the ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki
- Drive through the Baltic and take the long way around by traveling via St. Petersburg and then to Helsinki
For example, following travel agencies can arrange your trip to Helsinki:
Blog postsRead more …
Read more …
Read more …